We are looking for a Lead Paid Media Executive to join our team
About the role
The Lead Paid Media Executive is responsible for taking a lead on allocated paid media accounts to drive high quality traffic to brands’ ecommerce websites. Managing all Paid Search / Social / biddable advertising channels across multiple brands and territories. This role sits within the Data & Analytics team, reporting into the Paid Media Manager. There will be opportunities to grow and progress your skills further in this role.
The main responsibilities for our Lead Paid Media Executive role include but are not limited to:
- Leading paid media marketing for brands, deliver on revenue and ROAS targets, including taking the lead on all calls directly with the brands
- Management of all areas of paid media – Feed optimisation, display, retargeting, audience/asset creation and optimisation etc
- Create and test ad copy/messaging on all platforms ensuring brand tone is maintained across various sites/languages
- Leading creation & execution of paid media campaigns in line with each brands’ trade plan
- Ensuring brand is maintained and protected within the scope to the relevant advertising platforms
- Review, analyse and report on traffic growth and performance, and presenting this directly to brands, as well as presenting growth opportunities/sharing insights with the business
- Propose, plan and deliver strategies for brand growth
- Ensure all campaigns are maintained at best practice levels and optimised in line with the campaign goals
- Supporting other members of the team, who do not have as much experience
What we offer:
- A starting salary of £30,000-£33,999
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 paid day off for volunteering per year
- Discounts on the brands we work with
- Flexible working when needed
- Hybrid working – a minimum of 2 days per week in the office (Tuesday & Wednesday) and the rest working from home / remote working
- Regular company activity days and socials
- Cycle2work scheme
- Amazing team support with an open-door policy to collaborate
- Employee-led learning culture where you can carve your own career path
- Mapped out career pathways across the business
- A supportive and approachable line manager, with clear induction, probationary and appraisal processes
- Monthly companywide meetings for transparent updates across the business
- Fully provided work equipment
The ideal Lead Paid Media Executive will have previous experience working with paid media, particularly working with Google Ads and Facebook Ads. You will have good working knowledge of feed optimisation, display, retargeting, audience / asset creation etc, strong Excel skills and previous experience of reporting.
We are using a third party (Hectic People) to manage the recruitment process for this vacancy.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To find out more, see the full job description or to apply, please get in touch by clicking the button below.
If you would like apply, please send us through a copy of your CV and if you are successful, our Talent Acquisition Business Partner will be in touch to discuss the next steps.