We are looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to join our team
About the role
The Paid Media Account Manager is responsible for taking full ownership for allocated paid media accounts to drive high quality traffic to brands’ ecommerce websites, as well as line managing a small team. Managing all Paid Search / Social / biddable advertising channels across multiple brands and territories. This role sits within the Data & Analytics team, reporting into the Paid Media Manager. Initially this role won’t have any direct reports, but there will be an opportunity to manage a small team going forwards. There will be opportunities to grow and progress your skills further in this role, with the potential to develop into a Paid Media Manager in the future.
The main responsibilities for our Paid Media Account Manager role include but are not limited to:
- Managing all areas of paid media (brand specific) – Feed optimisation, display, retargeting, audience/asset creation and optimisation etc
- Creating and test ad copy/messaging on all platforms ensuring brand tone is maintained across various sites/languages
- Leading the creation and execution of paid media campaigns in line with each brand’s trade plan and managing client relationships
- Ensuring each brand is maintained and protected within the scope to the relevant advertising platforms
- Review, analyse and report on traffic growth and performance for the team
- Propose, plan and deliver strategies for brand growth inline with business objectives
- Ensure all campaigns are maintained at best practice levels and optimised in line with the campaign goals
- Generating reports in line with client requests and queries
- Identifying opportunities for additional spend and performance improvements
- Understanding of tracking and attribution to better highlight the impact of media activity across all digital channels
- Providing training and support to team members on handling of escalated or complex queries
- Supporting the team with their duties during peak trading periods
- Holding regular meetings with team to discuss expectations and hear concerns, as well as provide essential updates from across the business
- Assisting the Paid Media Manager in team recruitment and retention
What we offer:
- A starting salary of £34,000-£34,999
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 paid day off for volunteering per year
- Discounts on the brands we work with
- Flexible working when needed
- Hybrid working – a minimum of 2 days per week in the office (Tuesday & Wednesday) and the rest working from home / remote working
- Regular company activity days and socials
- Cycle2work scheme
- Amazing team support with an open-door policy to collaborate
- Employee-led learning culture where you can carve your own career path
- Mapped out career pathways across the business
- A supportive and approachable line manager, with clear induction, probationary and appraisal processes
- Monthly companywide meetings for transparent updates across the business
- Fully provided work equipment
The ideal Paid Media Account Manager will have strong paid media experience within eCommerce across all areas of paid media and be confident leading calls with our brands. You will also have branding marketing experience- upper funnel activity. Previous management of a small team would be a bonus.
We are using a third party (Hectic People) to manage the recruitment process for this vacancy.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To find out more, see the full job description or to apply, please get in touch by clicking the button below.
If you would like apply, please send us through a copy of your CV and if you are successful, our Talent Acquisition Business Partner will be in touch to discuss the next steps.